A Big Part of My Heart

Every time I watch this video my heart is so full because it reminds me of my littles (my grandbabies) especially my Emily, who is not so little now.




Life goes by so fast, littles grow up, parents grow older and it is great when we can hold on to our memories. If you are ready to Make It From Your Heart with Close To My Heart, please go to my website.

If you are ready start a new adventure by joining the Close To My Heart family, I would be more than happy to have you as a part of the Rockin' heARTs. Whether you want to get a great discount or want to see where you can go, you are welcome here! A great new consultant kit makes it even more FUN. New product in a wonderful new package (over $450 in product and business supplies) all for only $129.



Comments

Popular Posts