September Stamp of the Month - Paper Garden (S1509)

It is September, the cool breezes are coming, school has started, and the lovely apple recipes are floating around everywhere (I love cooking with apples) AND it is time for a new Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month, Paper Garden (S1509).

An artistically styled stamp set with 11 images, my favorite is the chain linked fence looking image! 

The Stamp of the Month may be purchased alone for $17.95 or ONLY $5 with a qualifying $50 order, which with all the new products found in the NEW Annual Inspiration and Holiday Expression catalogs, it won't take long to meet that qualifying order.

My first Stamp of the Month project is part of the Rockin' heARTs team SOTM card swap (another reason to join the Rockin' heARTs not to mention the 22% discount you receive!)

I could not decide on Sunset with a Sunset flower or Whisper with a Thistle flower, which is your favorite, please share in the comments.

And the pattern paper is from Nevermore, see how versatile the Halloween inspired paper is.  I used both sides of the pattern paper shown in the upper left hand corner. Nevermore is one of the two paper packs that will be featured throughout the month here on my blog and on my Close To My Heart website.


Here are two examples of artwork from the awesome Close To My Heart artists -- the card shows off the watercolor look - did you know CTMH now carries watercolors, watercolor brushes and watercolor paper? WE DO!! Click HERE to see all the great watercolor products.

And the layout shows you how you can use it no matter what your crafting specialty is.

There will be more SOTM artwork throughout the month!!

REMEMBER, when September is over, this stamp set is gone forever.




Comments

Popular Posts