Use Your Stash Blog Hop theme Tool Time

It is time for Use Your Stash Blog Hop and this month we are using those forgotten tools. If you are coming from Priscilla's blog, you are on the right track.


 The first tool I needed to use is my ShinHan alcohol markers.

I love to color, however I am a little intimidated by the alcohol marker and so I longingly look at them, dreaming of beautiful projects and roll them back up in their pretty little carrier and off the shelf they go.

This card is created using our older Operation Smile stamp and I had created it several weeks ago and it too sat waiting for the ShinHan markers to be used.

I love how it turned out. I see more coloring in my future.

My second is tool I like to use for creativity ideas and that is challenge blogs. This is a Sunday Sketch, I believe or maybe a Mojo Monday.

I am always telling myself, this week I will do at least one challenge, but alas, I procraftinate.

Oh no, the card lost one of it's sequins -- off to fix it.


Now hop on over to Michelle's blog to see what she has created for us.


If you wish to start from the beginning, hop over to Marilee's blog.

Comments

  1. Lovely cards :) I need to work on participating in some challenges too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I especially love that one that lost the sequin..and hate when I snap photos and then realize those sneaky little sequins fell off in the process :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too, Jen. Did not notice until the post was up, LOL, love those real life moments!

      Delete
  3. Great cards, Shirley! Good job on the marker coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts