A Lesson from Blake Shelton and The Voice

I love The Voice blind auditions. While I don't always watch all the battles, I do keep up with who wins BUT watching the coaches vie for the voices they want on their team is inspiring. They promote themselves and what they can do for their possible team members. My favorite is the finger point Blake Shelton does when the artist is trying to decide.

And thanks to a sister consultant, Karen Pedersen, I saw how my love of this show could translate to my love and passion for Close To My Heart -- WHY PICK ME! Yes, I am wanting YOU to choose me, finger pointing at myself, Blake Shelton style.




Here are a few reasons YOU should pick ME


  • a 10 year veteran with Close To My Heart and I have loved every minute of it
  • TRAINING, TRAINING, TRAINING from me, fellow Rockin' heARTs, and Close To My Heart
  • YOUR success is my goal, whether as a Hobbyist or a Business Builder, what you want out of this adventure is what I want to help you achieve
  • monthly and weekly newsletters from me
  • Team training for local team members and a twice a month live chat for long distance members
  • part of the most caring and sharing team, the Rockin' heARTs are here for each other
  • Artwork and Business challenges and swaps, there is something for everyone
 Here are a few reasons to PICK Close To My Heart
  • quality products
  • something for everyone, traditional scrapbook supplies, digital scrapbooking, home decor, cards, 3D projects, Cricut cartridges, Picture My Life pocket page scrapbooking, stamps, stamps, and more stamps
  • TRAINING, TRAINING, TRAINING
  • an annual Convention where you can see sneak peeks at upcoming products and meet those CTMH sisters from around the World
  • regional events
I could go on and on and on -- Close To My Heart has my heart and I would love to share this wonderful adventure with you --

And this month, October, as a gift from Close To My Heart, you will receive this awesome bag, in addition to one of the BEST ever Consultant Kits boxed so beautifully you almost don't want to open it BUT DO, because it is FULL of great products, just what you need to start out!!





There are incentives along the way AND I AM HERE to help you achieve those!!

Are you ready for this adventurous ride? Click here to get started.

Need to talk, email or call me, I am always available for my future and present team members. (shirleyross66@gmail.com 3348681358)

Comments

Popular Posts