Fundamental Friday

Fundamentals is now a great new Close To My Heart product as well as a scrapbook program and every Friday I will share one or the other with you.

Today I am sharing the Fundementals paper line. This papeer has a beautiful pattern in the Exclusive color and White Daisy on one side and a tone on tone embossed on the other.

Here I used Lagoon and Pear on the embossed side, a piece White Daisy, October's Stamp of the Month, Twinkle (D1510) and shimmer trim. I also used the Artbooking Cricut cartridge to cut the polariod style mats.

The top string of lights is from the stamp set, Twinkle. The gloss of the light bulb is liquid glass.





To save paper, I cut the title out of the base page.


Here is the title cluster placed a top of Teal and Green shimmer trim.

Love my 'twinkle'.

Please share your comments, I love to read them.


Comments

Popular Posts