Halloween Invites for my upcoming Spooktacular Crop

Once a month I host a Saturday crop (third Saturday) in Montgomery, AL (live close come and join us). October will be a Spooktacular theme with Halloween decorations, food, and FUN!!

Here is the invitation sent to my regulars to join our Halloween themed crop.


And here is how I made them -- enjoy. I love to read what you think, so please leave comment.

Copy and paste a second bat card shape - Artiste cartridge easily found search for 'bat'

Unattach score lines and delete

Insert a square from the free images

Size the square to cover the section wanted to slice out

I like to bring the shape to the front and hit the slice 



Here is the card with all the pieces sliced and an added insert for the invitation
Featured supplies:
Party Time Gathering CONSULTANT ONLY stamp set -- join my team!!
Glitter Paper Purple - Z1992 - $5.95

Comments

Popular Posts