Twinkle (S1510) October Stamp of the Month

Is it ever too early to start on Christmas cards? No way, and that is why I am so excited about this month's Stamp of the Month!

Several great sentiments you can use on cards, layouts, or even a Picture My Life card. The images include an ornament, lights with twinkly stars, and a frame of stars. Three images (see the red outline) coordinate with the Artiste Cricut cartridge.

I will be sharing more artwork featuring the Twinkle Stamp of the Month.

The first piece of artwork uses the new Eggplant (Enchanted color group) color. The three levels of matting include:

Eggplant - 4" x 5 1/4"
Cocoa - 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
Purple Glitter paper - 3 7/5" x 5"
Colonial White - 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"

Placed on a Colonial White card base.

I stamped one end of the squiggle line three times at three levels along the top left side leaving room for the three ornaments to overlap but still show through.

I stamped the sentiement 'Joy' in the bottom right corner of the Colonial White piece.

Using 3D Foam Tape, two of the ornaments, the ones on each side are popped up with the middle ornament attached directly to the sentiment piece.

Put the pieces together and I added some retired cocoa ribbon (this month the Use Your Stash theme is ribbon, so I will be sharing ways to use ribbon) to the tops of the ornaments.

And, of course, you have to remember the inside of the card.

I used the twinkly stars to randomly stamp around the sentiment.

And you may want to remember to stamp on the envelope that is where I am off to.

Please enjoy this card and share your thoughts in a comment.





Comments

Popular Posts