Sunshine Birdies (S1603) Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month

March starts out with a CUTE whimsical stamp set perfect for coloring!!

And I am loving using it with the Penelope paper collection, my featured paper pack for March.

My first piece of artwork to share with you is a card created using the Make It From Your Heart Volume 1 recipe 27 turned so it is a top opening card.

Honey cardstock embossed with the dots embossing folder, the polka dot pattern from Penelope and one of the 3" x 4" Picture My Life style cards (one pattern of Penelope is a sheet of Picture My Life cards ready to cut apart).




Coloring the sentiment and the little butterfly with the ShinHan markers added a little more color and silver sequins clustered to one side add some pop. And, of course, I had to have some bling, so there is a little green shimmer trim.

Are you ready for Spring? How about a GREAT SPECIAL -- STAMPAGANZA, buy two stamp sets and get a third of equal or lesser value for FREE!!




Comments

Popular Posts