Baby Your Worth It!!

Ten years ago I took the Close To My Heart plunge AND have had the time of my life. That is what I want to share with ALL of YOU!! I did not take to this like a duck takes to water, I needed a TON of that Let Me Show You How and maybe a few swift kicks along the way.

BUT . . .

I earned a Mediterranean cruise my second year and when my husband and father passed away within three months of each other, my Close To My Heart friends and family were there for me! My business kept going!!

Being able to set your work hours so helps when family and life happen! When my Mom became ill, I was able to work around her needs and during the last two years of her life, my loyal customers were there to help again to keep my business on track. I am so thankful to ALL of YOU for being here for me!!

AND NOW I CAN SHOW YOU HOW MUCH YOU ARE WORTH IT with the HELP of Close To My Heart!

April is an amazing month to JOIN the Close To My Heart family and become a Rockin' heART!!
There is a NEW consultant kit worth over $200 for ONLY $75

In addition, you receive $50 in Special Product Credit allowing you to customize your kit to meet your needs!! 

When you JOIN Close To My Heart and my team in April the rewards are even greater! You can earn your choice of a FREE Cricut collection or an additional $100 in Select Product Credit when you submit $350 in personal sales within your first 30 days! Add this to our AWESOME Straight To The Top incentive program and YOU will be well on your way to a successful start!!

Here it is at a glance 


  • Sign up for $75 and get over $200 in products.
  • PLUS $50 in additional Select Product Credit (SPC). Select product credit includes all stamps, cardstock, patterned paper, inks, re-inkers, markers, Picture My Life, Workshops Your Way, and acrylic blocks.
  • PLUS when your sales total $350 in the first 30 days, you will get your choice of CTMH Cricut cartridge collections or $100 additional Select Product Credit and three stamp sets that are exclusive to consultants!
  • PLUS you earn 3 exclusive stamp sets (retail value $40+)
  • PLUS $77 in commission -- which covers your initial investment of $75
  • PLUS there are MORE incentives you can earn - Let Me Show You How!!
I would love to talk to you about this select opportunity (do you know what movie that is from?), contact me at shirleyross66@gmail.com!!




Comments

Popular Posts