I HEART Close To My Heart

WHY is it so COOL to do what I do - because I don't do it alone!! Close To My Heart is like a BIG family and we are here to help EACH other 

AND





Close To My Heart is way COOL because you 


  1. receive a DISCOUNT on your favorite products -- 22% commission 
  2. earn FREE product -- it is so cool when you begin to earn FREE stuff
  3. get a FREE website -- have your friends start shopping with you RIGHT AWAY
  4. MAKE new friends
  5. are SHARING the opportunity with friends and family
  6. earn PROMOTIONS!!
  7. earn RECOGNITION - not only from your Team Leaders and members, also from Close To My Heart
  8. set a FLEXIBLE schedule - you do have to work at this to be successful, as I tell everyone this is the hardest job I have ever loved BUT you can work it into an already busy schedule -- Let Me Show You How
Your kit contains $164 worth of product - ALL FOR $75 a initial investment
  •  one medium organizer
  • 3 sizes of our custom stamping blocks
  • stamp scrubber
  • stamp cleaner
  • foam tape
  • bonding memories glue
  • sponge
  • order forms
  • 5 large annual catalogs
  • 5 new Seasonal Expressions 2 catalogs (live to consultants NOW and customers May 1)
  • cardstock sampler
  • paper fundamentals sampler
  • patterned paper samplers
  • 3 petite perks stamps
  • idea book postcards
  • and a fabulous desk pad with tear off sheets!

PLUS



You will receive (immediately upon application approval) $50 in Special Product Credit to customize your kit 

AND 
you will be provided GUIDES in customizing your kit 
AND 
you have the help of the Rockin' heARTs

A GREAT CONSULTANT KIT - over $200 in product for an initial investment of ONLY $75 and so much more.


I am ready to help you get started -- email me at shirleyross66@gmail.com or hop on over to and GET STARTED TODAY!!

Comments

Popular Posts