It is Adventure Time

Welcome to another Heart2Heart Challenge. This week we are sharing Adventure, which could be an Adventure you have had or using the NEW Adventure colors.

Are you ready for Christmas? I know it is still early BUT for my card makers, it is never to early to get into the Christmas card making mode.

Here is a little sneak peek at next month's Stamp of the Month -- will share more in October!!


I used the new Willow Adventure color with one of my favorite Christmas reds, Cranberry, even sounds like Christmas.

The Ruby polka dot ribbon is so much fun to play with -- love the NEW ribbons.

I added a White Daisy doily cut from the Cricut.

Are you ready to hop on over the Heart2Heart Challenge blog and share you take on Adventure!! We would love to have you join us!

Comments

Popular Posts