All That Glitters just for Girl Scouts

I was honored to create a card class for a friend's crafty girl scout troop. These 10 year olds wanted to create some Christmas cards that included stamping and embossing.

In looking through my stash, I found some glitter paper and added that to my favorite Christmas paper, City Sidewalks, well it is my favorite for November. Added some White embossing powder, Versamark ink, thin dies, and a few Cricut cuts and some FUN!


These cards are based on workshop that Close To My Heart shared with us (they love to make our job easier). The present is a stand alone thin die (no coordinating stamp set), the ribbon is from Flower Market Cricut cartridge and the wreath is from City Sidewalks digital images.

Don't you love a stamp set that gives you ALL you need to create your project? Very Merry is perfect, it has sentiments for the outside and sayings for the inside -- a complete package! The Joy is great for embossing and there are some images just ready for coloring!!

Very Merry (D1694)

And to make creating the kits EASY PEASY, I used the White Daisy Cards and Envelope Value Pack (X254), 50 card bases and envelopes for ONLY $14.95!!

Here is the City Sidewalks paper pack that inspired these cards --
City Sidewalks (X7213B)

Comments

Popular Posts