FUN with Shapes and Rockin' heARTs

Do you know what I love the most about being a part of the Close To My Heart family? My Rockin' heART team members!! We are a CRAFTY group who love to share our PASSION for Close To My Heart through our artwork --

At one of our Cricut team trainings, Carol Barfield, asked if we could create a card using the scrolly heart shape.

By welding the shape in a rectangle frame, it turned out pretty cute and I saw a great card to share at our November team training.

Stamping the sentiment Believe from the Jolly Holiday (C1654) stamp set. I love when a stamp set can be used in many ways.

I used both the cutout and the pieces to create TWO versions of the card.




And a great inside sentiment was created with the This & That (C1667).

Are you looking to join the Close To My Heart family? We would love to have you as a part of the Rockin' heARTS!! Contact me at shirleyross66@gmail.com

Holly Jolly (C1654)

This & That (1667)



Comments

Popular Posts