New Year's Cheer Stamp of the Month

November's Stamp of the Month, New Year's Cheer (S1611), is a mixture of images that will easily work in many projects. A beautiful starburst for a Christmas card, cocktail glasses for that night out with the girls, an invitation, a striped tag and a polka dot tag. Throughout the month, I will share more ideas.

Today I will start with my take on the sample card in the Holiday Expression catalog.

Instead of gold, I used Sea Glass. Pigment ink with clear embossing powder created cute shiny glasses and the bow.

A little leftover Jeepers Creepers black with small white polka dots.

This stamp is only $5 with a $50 qualifying order.


November is full of Thanksgiving -- today I am thankful for the beautiful stamp of the months and for the opportunity to get a discount on all my FAV Close To My Heart products. Ask me how you can too!!

Comments

Popular Posts