Stamping Platform and Thin Cuts

While I wait for the Close To My Heart stamping platform (I know we will have one someday), I purchased the Tim Holtz version. I love how you can use any size paper with one platform and the price which is very important to me, so I can have more money for the new Close To My Heart Holiday Expression stamp sets on my wishlist!!

 Here is a card I crteated with the Prickly Pear Scrapbook stamp set and thin cut bundle (Z3338). It retires on September 1st so if you like it grab it soon!

I used the recipe from the Workshop Your Way Kind Thoughts Cardmaking Kit coming in the new Holiday Expression catalog (goes live September 1st)!

Basic Fundamentals and Bashful cardstock all NEW in the Annual Inpsiration catalog. I love the new Charcoal color!!

Because I used the template idea shared by Gina K in one of her videos, I was able to create several cards in record time!!

Easy Peasy.

I love to use products Close To My Heart does not carry that make my life easier. CTMH plays well with others!!

And don't forget the inside and envelope!!

SHOP NOW

Comments

Popular Posts