Fall Inspired Clean and Simple Card

I love how easy peasy it can be to create cards. I always need a thank you card to share with my Close To My Heart customers and friends.

Here is a simple card (three versions) created using painters tape, sponge, inks, and two stamp sets - National Stamping Month stamp set  From the Heart (CC1228) and the Stamp of the Month, Feel So Blessed (S1709).

Check out the video below to see how I made this card and the other three versions shared below.

In this version, I used Espresso, one of the nex basic colors for the flowers and sentiment.










To add a little texture, I dry embossed two lines above and below the stamped sentiment.

In this final version, I used Nutmeg, another of our new Basic palette colors, for the sentiment.

Comments

  1. Shirley great technique and beautiful CASE cards!! I am going to do one of these for my workshop this Saturday to sell the From the Heart stamp set. I'm very inspired and delighted!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts