Color My Heart Color Challenge and Design Space Friday


It is time for another Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge. This week we are using Mink, Sweet Leaf, and Heather.


My project started with a frame from the Close To My Heart Flower Market Cricut collection transformed into a Mink card base and Sweet Leaf overlay, and a Heather Fundamental floral pattern flower petal inset. 


The inside sentiment is created using one of the fonts from the Flower Market Cricut collection.

You have two weeks to JOIN in on the FUN at the Color My Heart Dare Blog


The video below shares how to create this style card in Design Space.

Comments

  1. This card makes me want to grab the Flower Market cartridge & recreate this for all my friends. Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love how you used the Flower Market banner and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley, I love how you created the card base to match the Flower Market banner! Thank you for sharing the video too! I can’t wait to try one now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely easel card! The soft colors and fabulous sentiments are just so soothing! Thanks for sharing your video on creating overlays for scrapbooking.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. very lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts