Seasonal Expression 1 Recipe Challenge

Today's Seasonal Expression 1 recipe comes from page 29

A cute layout full of circles to create scales for a mermaid inspired layout.

My version uses retired paper I held on to just in case I will be cruising again! And I will be this year, so out came the paper and the perfect first page for my travel book was created.


Instead of circles for scales, I used zip strips and leftover paper strips. Each strip is 1/2" x 12. The base page is a striped pattern piece with an 11" x 11" Honey (retired) pattern paper topped with a nautical themed Outdoor Denim (retired) pattern piece cute at 10 1/2" x 10 1/2". The  photo will be double matted with Cranberry cardstock and another multi-nautical pattern piece. The title is cut from an image from Design Space. I finished the layout with a piece of burlap ribbon across the front of the photo.

I would love to know if you will be trying this challenge, like my Facebook page or join my Facebook group and share your creation.

Enjoy
Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts