Design Space Friday Popup Frame Card

A card swap group I belong to is using the Popup Frame card technique this month. I love the idea and, of course, when I have to create more than one, I want to use my Cricut.

Here is my version of the card. I used the Make It From Your Heart volume 4 how to book pattern 17, Chelsea Gardens (using up my scraps as this retires at the end of April), March's Stamp of the Month, Birthday Time, Glacier and Sweet Leaf ink, Chelsea Gardens dots (retired), and white twine.


The inside is ready for a photo. I used the pen to draw the heart and write the sentiment.


In the video, I share that this is a true 12" piece. I place the cardstock 1/4" (mark your mat so you will be able to do this whenever you need) and use the 12" x 24" mat option in Design Space, however you can still use your 12" x 12" mat.


Comments

Popular Posts