Design Space Friday Slice, Flip, and Write

Today I am making a card with a window and writing on the inside.


Here is the finished card with a little Punny Pal bear stamped on the inside. I used a journaling pen to highlight the opening. The sentiment is also from the Punny Pals stamp set. This stamp set is our Operation Smile stamp set. If you watched the Chrissy Metz, actress from This is Us, on the red carpet, you heard her talk about Operation Smile.

D1751
AND THERE ARE THIN CUTS!

CC1340


The bear is colored with Pacifica ink using the clear shimmer pen. The clear shimmer pen sometimes causes the ink to react and separate the colors so you can see some blue and purple.



On the inside I let Design Space write Happy Birthday using the silver Cricut marker and with my journaling pen I drew the outline of a balloon with string that the bear is holding.

Enjoy

Comments

Popular Posts