Featured Paper Blog Hop-Silver & Gold

Welcome to our Featured Paper Blog Hop! We will be showcasing items from our Silver & Gold Paper Pack with various projects created by talented Close to my Heart consultants. If you are visiting from Carol’s blog, then you are on the right track.

The Silver & Gold paper collection is BEAUTIFUL with lots of my favorite shiny, sparkly, blingy glitter paper and die cuts!!

My project is long BUT check out all the way to the end as there may be a giveaway involved, who knows.

I LOVE a great bargain and our black and kraft paper mini albums are in the Clearance section for only $3.50 each!! How could I pass that up and with the amazing Gold & Silver Picture My Life cards and Complements, you have the ingredients for a great December Daily mini album!













Now for the GIVEAWAY! I will be giving this mini album away to one lucky person. How to be that lucky reader, comment below! That is so EASY PEASY and if you would like to double your chances, go to my Facebook page and LIKE it, leave a comment on my Page to let me know so I can enter your name twice. I will draw a name on Monday, November 20th!! Enjoy

Next check out Haley’s blog.

Supplies Used:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts