Sunburst Layout Page 43

Close To My Heart Idea Books are FULL of ideas! Here is my version of the layout found in the Seasonal Expression 2 (2018).

This photo of my granddaughter shares her fearless adventurous spirit. She loved pink and purple, not so much now, in fact her Mom shared this was the last of her pink phase. The journaling shared my love of her strong attitude.

It started with a Peacock cardstock base page which mats a White Daisy cardstock piece cut to 11 3/4" x 11 3/4". The sunburst is an Artbooking Cricut collection image sized to 10" x 9". Scraps from the Documented paper collection, featured this month, were used in the sunburst cutouts. The words along the left edge of the photo are from the zip strip (this is the 1/2" x 12" piece along the top of our paper where on side shares the information and the other is a pattern you can use on your projects, we want you to use it all!!).

There is 1/2" x 12" piece of Goldrush Fundamentals, our Fundamentals will be retiring at the end of August. And two more angle cut Documented scraps are placed at the bottom.

I finished the layout with Documented Complement stickers and kraft embellishments. The title BEAUTIFUL is a Documented Complement sticker, love it!!


And this was my inspiration.


A new Idea Book is coming in September, this is the best time to JOIN the Close To My Heart family! And I would love to have you join my team!


Comments

Popular Posts